Based on a report from Wolfgang Digital, the average conversion rate in 2020 was only 1.84%. With such a low speed, if your business is B2B,B2C, or both, you will need to maximize your conversion rates with the best possible checkout experience. While the exact features you need will depend on the business model and the brand experience you want to create, there are several basic requirements to consider:
- Multiple packs. If your organization is selling to big companies, they likely have a complicated buying process which needs various stakeholders to make purchases in parallel. The problem can be solved with lots of carts functionality. It enables buyers to keep multiple different carts and examine them out independently.
- Bulk Order and Re-order. Sometimesenterprise buyers will need to purchase large amounts of items differently. And needless to say, manually entering 40 or more things can be particularly time-consuming. Bulk order performance enables a purchaser to enter the SKU number to the web interface to add a product to the cart or copy an excel spreadsheet with all the details to add a couple of items to the cart immediately.
- Omnichannel Cart. Nowadays clients frequently use more than one channel during their buying journey. And if the products they increase the cart are not retained as they leap between touchpoints, this will create a bad customer experience. The cart allows to handle this challenge and enables continuous customer travel across multiple channels.
- Cart conversion. Frequently customers start their buyer travel anonymously since they’re seeking the appropriate products. After they made up their mind and decided to make a purchase, they will most likely want to register on the website. But if their guest cart is not retained and they have to add the exact same items again, this will cause bad customer experience and will hurt conversion prices. Cart conversion allows mixing anonymous and registered carts so the user does not need to start the buying process from scratch.
- Bulk cart updates. When buying, B2B customers often place large orders with many items in their cart. Sometimes they will have to update the quantities of the items in cart. It is needless to say that if a buyer should go through each item and update them one by one, the user experience will be extremely unsatisfying. Bulk cart updates make it possible for customers to alter all the cart items simultaneously rather than one .
- Cart Pagination. A single B2B arrangement might have a large number of items: dozens, sometimes hundreds. Showing one page of a hundred items to a user will lead to a bad customer experience, so you want to demonstrate cart content in pages as a vendor. Additionally, you will need to control the number of items displayed on each page.
With the latest cart improvements launch that includes cart conversion, bulk cart updates, and cart pagination, Elastic Course provides a comprehensive checkout experience covering any business model and use-case.
Is Composable Commerce Right For Your Organization?
Composable Commerce could be just thing you’re looking for to elevate your eCommerce strategy. Find out if it is excellent for you.
Selecting an eCommerce solution can be such a challenging job. Firstly, with these vendors on the market, it’s likely to require an extensive period of time to complete all those evaluations. And second, with it being this expensive project, there is that much more online if you end up choosing the wrong one. So the last thing which we would like you to do is to venture down a street which may not be ideal for your company.
Don’t get me wrong, Composable Commerce brings many benefits for many businesses, but it may not always be the perfect fit for everybody. Now, to establish a Composable Commerce structure, you’ll need to decide on the technology stack or the trade vendors which you would like to power your solution. This may look like Contentful to your CMS or Salsify to your PIM.Now, in order to do it, you may have a dedicated team to design and orchestrate the solution to match your exact needs.
If that’s not what you’re looking for and you will need to get up and running fast and optimize on demand, you have the option of working with a partner who have already composed a group of technology into business ready commerce solutions.
So if you’re the type of business that likes to stand out, has unique business requirements, and are constantly innovating and optimizing your commerce solution, I can 100% guarantee you will spend more money and time into trying to redesigning your out-of-the-box eCommerce solution versus producing your own Composable Commerce solution. The modular construction, the open ecosystem and the firm centric solutions give your advertising and your technical teams the complete flexibility to build, deploy and continuously maximize highly recognized commerce experiences at ease.
►►► ConnectPOS is a cloud-based POS software compatible with multiple platforms including Magento, Shopify & Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
►►► See our products: Magento POS, Shopify POS, BigCommerce POS , Woocommerce pos, Multi source inventory management , Magento 2 pos extension, Netsuite Point of sale and START A FREE TRIAL NOW !
►►► Other ecommerce apps : BigCommerce Automation App Platform, Bigcommerce Backorder Management, Automation App for Shopify
►►► Zoho : Dịch vụ zoho, Phần mềm quản lý nhân sự, Phần mềm quản trị nhân sự cao cấp