Content promotion is one of the very best tools in a marketer’s toolbox. It is the act of producing, publishing, and promoting content to attract, engage, and retain customers and potential customers.
What follows are five articles advertising ideas your business can use in March 2021.
Let’s see our product:
1. Irish-American Heritage Month
The shamrock or clover is a symbol of Irish heritage. Photo: Janine Meuche.
In 2019, about 9 percent of Americans reported with Irish ancestors, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. Americans of Irish heritage have made significant contributions to the nation’s culture and economy.
As evidence, consider St. Patrick’s Day, which has been observed every March 17 in america since 1762. That holiday, which began as a religious observance, has grown to observe all things Irish. One could say it outgrew one day in 1991 when the U.S. Congress designated March as Irish-American Heritage Month.
For the organization’s content promoting in March, consider one of 3 approaches to incorporate and observe Irish-Americans.
- Celebrations. you might publish recipes, party ideas, lists of events, or similar. These can be shown in an guide, a film, or perhaps a podcast episode.
- Individuals. You could profile famous Irish-Americans pertinent to your business. By means of example, a kitchen supply store could profile Edmund McIlhenny, the inventor of Tabasco Sauce.
- History. Produce content about Ireland and its effects on the U.S.
2. International Mirth Month
March 2021 is also International Mirth Month. After the year we had in 2020, everyone could use a chuckle, a guffaw, and a laugh. So don’t miss this opportunity to amuse your audience of customers and prospects.
Try to interject humor into your company’s podcasts, videos, or blog posts.
For ideas, explore the benign violation concept of humor. This concept became popular in the novel”The Humor Code” by Caleb Warren and A. Peter McGraw.
The book describes visits that Warren and McGraw had with funny people to quantify humor. The publication noted three countries to be funny:
- A breach of the anticipated norm;
- The violation is benign so the individual studying, observing, or getting the material is protected;
- And both breach and the benign are experienced in precisely the same time.
“First thing you learn when you analyze comedy is how important it is,” said McGraw in a movie about how to be funny. “That it is only a very important part of the human condition. It is something which people pursue in their leisure lifestyle and in their relationships, and it ends up being a really amazing tool.”
3. Employee Spirit Month
One would hope your organization’s workers are always healthy and happy. Nonetheless, March is Employee Spirit Month. It’s an opportunity for businesses to focus on both employee morale and customer relationships.
Here are two ways Employee Spirit Month can impact your organization’s content marketing.
- Customer testimonials. Consider recording and publishing video testimonials from your customers. These might be hand-picked interviews, or the result of a contest wherein customers submit their own videos. Focus on the testimonials that call out employees for great customer service.
- Employee interviews. you can also interview key employees about why they like their jobs or your customers. These interviews may build employee morale and be an exceptional way to build trust with your audience.
4. ) Spring Purchasing Guide
Spring style from Zara through Refinery29.
Spring begins on March 20, 2021. It is a period of rebirth as well as an opportunity for organizations to talk about seasonal buying guides, lookbooks, and similar.
The fashion industry often does this sort of guide well. You can find examples on many magazine Websites, such as these titles from Refinery29:
This approach can apply to just about any product and may take the form of an article or film.
5. ) Spring How-to
Useful, useful content is one of the most effective ways to draw people to your own organization.
Consider the hero-hub-help strategy for content advertising. Helpful content is the foundation. It is what your company should be creating the most of.
Think about the hero, hub, help content plan for a pyramid. The cornerstone of”help” is the type of content to produce the most.
Similarly, in his book”Youtility: Why Smart Marketing Is about Assist Not Hype,” Jay Baer describes content marketing that is so relevant and useful that individuals would cover it.
This March, try to publish spring how-to articles that matches Baer’s description. Give a solution to a problem potential customers could be attempting to fix. Or provide a step-by-step tutorial to find a task potential customers may want to complete.
See more :